Rise, Tarnished. The wait for Elden Ring is finally over. From Software's latest title features their largest world to date, every inch packed with astounding detail and secrets. Thoroughly exploring the Lands Between is going to take hundreds of hours and many more deaths.
Before you plunge into the depths of Elden Ring's rich open world, you best come prepared. This guide serves as our hub page for all things Elden Ring. Beginner guides, advanced tips, builds, content walkthroughs, and much more can all be found below. We'll be updating this hub page with all of our in-depth walkthroughs and guides as we explore the Lands Between. Check back often to get your fix on all things Elden Ring.
Updated June 23rd, 2022: Continue your journey across the Lands Between with our Mountaintop of the Giants walkthrough, additional legacy dungeon guides, and more. We've also added guides for defeating all of Elden Ring's dragon bosses, Night's Cavalry, and Valiant Gargoyles.
Your journey across the Lands Between will be arduous and long. Preparation is key to success in Elden Ring. Before you jump into your first playthrough, make sure you have a class in mind and a solid grasp of this game's mechanics. And if this is your first From Software game, you'll want to learn how multiplayer and spirits work in this game. Use the links below to start your journey on the right path.
Before You Start
- Which Starting Class And Keepsake Should You Choose?
- Beginner Tips
- A Complete Guide To Multiplayer (Co-op And PvP)
- How To Respec Your Character
- Stats Explained
- Combat Basics, Tips, And Tricks
- A Complete Guide To Crafting
- How Fall Damage Works
- How To Two-Hand And Power Stance Weapons
- How To Revive NPCs
- Baldachin's Blessing, Explained
- Why Do Your Eyes Change Color?
- Achievement/Trophy Guide
- How To Reach Roundtable Hold
- How To Get Overpowered Early In The Game
- How Does New Game Plus Work?
Gear And Builds
You're going to need something better than a broken sword to take down gods and dragons. Elden Ring features the widest selection of weapons and spells out of any Soulslike title, leading to an unprecedented level of build variety. Use the guides below to find the perfect weapons, armor, and spells to turn your Tarnished into an unstoppable force.
- How To Get Every Legendary Armament
- How To Get Every Legendary Spirit Ash
- How To Get Every Legendary Spell
Weapons, Spells, And Armor Location Guides
- A Complete Guide To Crafting
- Ancient Dragon Apostle’s And Perfumer's Cookbook Locations
- Armorer's Cookbook Locations
- Fevor’s And Frenzied’s Cookbook Locations
- Glintstone Craftsman’s Cookbook Locations
- Missionary’s Cookbook Locations
- Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook Locations
Key Item Guides
|Flask of Wondrous Physick Location||Margit’s Shackle Location|
|Physick Crystal Tear Locations||Deathroot Locations|
|Golden Seed Locations||Bell Bearing Locations|
|Sacred Tear Locations||Larval Tear Locations|
|Memory Stone Locations||Mimic Tear Ashes Location|
|How To Get The Dectus Medallion Halves|
|All Stonesword Key Locations|
Item Upgrade Guides
- How To Get Grave Glovewort
- How To Get Smithing Stones
- All Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones
- All Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones
No Soulslike title comes close to the sheer build variety that Elden Ring offers. Hundreds of weapons, spells, and Ashes of War are dying to be used in creative ways. Whether you love flinging spells or crushing foes with a massive club, Elden Ring has something for everyone.
But before you go rushing for a certain weapon or spell, you'll want to make sure that you have a build in mind for your character. Elden Ring's endgame is absolutely brutal, so you'll want to start planning your build as soon as possible. We've spent hundreds of hours experimenting with different builds in The Lands Between. Our guides below showcase various builds that fit Elden Ring's core stats or common RPG archetypes. If you want to delve deep into all things buildcrafting, give our Elden Ring build hub a look. And if you care solely about PvP, we have PvP-focused builds too.
|Stat-Focused Builds||Status-Focused Builds|
|Hybrid &Thematic Builds|
|Lightning Reaper (Faith/Dex)|
|Tree Sentinel (Faith/Str)|
|Moonveil Katana (Int/Dex)|
|Starscourge Greatsword (Int/Str)|
The Lands Between is comprised of multiple regions that each have their own secrets, dungeons, and boss fights to find and conquer. From Software's immaculate level design is on full display in Elden Ring, from its vast open world down to its side dungeons. You can expect in-depth walkthroughs of each region as we make our way through Elden Ring's vast open world. Follow our Limgrave walkthrough to find each zone boss, dungeon, and more.
- Limgrave Complete Walkthrough
- Weeping Peninsula Complete Walkthrough
- Liurnia Of The Lakes Complete Walkthrough
- Caelid Complete Walkthrough
- Mt. Gelmir Complete Walkthrough
- Altus Plateau Complete Walkthrough
- Mountaintops Of The Giants Complete Walkthrough
- How To Reach Miquella's Haligtree
Legacy Dungeon Walkthroughs
- Stormveil Castle Legacy Dungeon Guide
- Raya Lucaria Academy Legacy Dungeon Guide
- Caria Manor Dungeon Guide
- Leyndell, Royal Capital Legacy Dungeon Guide
- Volcano Manor Legacy Dungeon Guide
- Castle Sol Walkthrough
- The Shaded Castle Walkthrough
- Crumbling Farum Azula Legacy Dungeon Guide
- Ainsel River Complete Guide
- Deeproot Depths Complete Walkthrough
- Lake Of Rot Complete Walkthrough
- Leyndell Sewers Complete Walkthrough
- Mohgwyn Palace Dungeon Guide
- Nokron, Eternal City: All Brazier Locations
- Siofra River: All Brazier Locations
Side Quest Walkthroughs
- Age Of The Duskborn Ending Guide
- Age Of Fracture Ending Guide
- Age Of Order Ending Guide
- Age Of The Stars Ending Guide
- Lord Of Frenzied Flame Ending Guide
It wouldn't be a From Software game if there weren't hard bosses to slay, and Elden Ring certainly lives up to that expectation. You can expect to find dozens of bosses in the open world, side dungeons, and throughout the main quest. From minibosses to Elden Ring's main antagonists, we'll showcase the best strategies for slaying these difficult enemies.
|Black Blade Kindred|
|Altus Plateau & Lyndell, Royal Capital|
|Crumbling Faram Azula|
|Maliketh, the Black Blade|
Reviews And Features
Is Elden Ring worth the hype? We think so. If you're on the fence about picking this game up, give our Elden Ring review a read. And if you're a Soulslike fan that wants hot takes about all things Elden Ring, you've come to the right place.